This edition: Harlem Hospital/African Americans' healthTweet
Original tape date: December 12, 1994.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. discusses the health of African-Americans with Dr. Harold Freeman, and in particular his work on fighting cancer.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Harold Freeman Director of Surgery, Harlem Hospital
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am