This edition: Harlem Hospital/African Americans' healthTweet
Original tape date: December 12, 1994.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. discusses the health of African-Americans with Dr. Harold Freeman, and in particular his work on fighting cancer.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Harold Freeman Director of Surgery, Harlem Hospital
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am