This edition: Howie Evans
Original tape date: January 4, 2002.
In this edition, the guest talks about his career as a sports writer. They discuss the progress and changes African Americans have made in sports in the last forty years.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Howie Evans Sports Writer, NY Amsterdam News
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Thursday, August 23 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 30 - 4:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 16 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am