This edition: Deborah Fraser-HowzeTweet
Original tape date: January 4, 2002.
In this edition, Dr. Brown welcomes Debra Fraser-Howze, the President of the Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, back to African American Legends to further discuss AIDS in the African American community.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Ms. Debra Fraser-Howze President and CEO, Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am