This edition: Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg AdministrationTweet
Original tape date: January 18, 2002.
James Forbes discusses the role of the Black church in African-American struggle for freedom and justice, as well as the specific mission of the Riverside Church in New York City.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Rev. James A. Forbes, Jr. Senior Minister, Riverside Church
Mr. Dennis M. Walcott Deputy Mayor for Policy, The City of New York
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am