This edition: Herman Edwards, New York Jets Head CoachTweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2003.
First aired in March 2003. Herman "Herm" Edwards was the head coach of the New York Jets football team from 2001-2005. Born in 1954, he was a college football star, graduating from San Diego State University with a degree in criminal justice. He played with the Philadelphia Eagles (1977-86), and briefly for the L.A. Rams and the Atlanta Falcons before his retirement. He pulled off "The Miracle at the Meadowlands" in 1978, grabbing control of the ball from the NY Giants and making a last-minute winning touchdown. He speaks with host Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. about his leadership style and influences.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Herman Edwards Head Coach, New York Jets
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am