This edition: Brown Vs. Board of Education at 50 YearsTweet
Original tape date: May 12, 2004.
In this edition, the panel talks about their individual experiences and how the landmark Supreme Court decision, Brown v. Board of Education, has affected their lives, as well as the lives of thousands.
Jennifer Adams Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate Center/CUNY
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hazel Dukes President, NYS Conference, NAACP
Basil Paterson Former New York State Secretary of State
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am