This edition: Brown Vs. Board of Education at 50 YearsTweet
Original tape date: May 12, 2004.
In this edition, the panel talks about their individual experiences and how the landmark Supreme Court decision, Brown v. Board of Education, has affected their lives, as well as the lives of thousands.
Jennifer Adams Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate Center/CUNY
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hazel Dukes President, NYS Conference, NAACP
Basil Paterson Former New York State Secretary of State
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am