This edition: Charlie RangelTweet
Original tape date: August 31, 2004.
Host Dr. Roscoe Brown sits down with Congressman Charlie Rangel of the 15th Congressional District in Harlem, New York. They discuss the Republican National Convention and what issues need to be addressed. Congressman Rangel speaks deeply about the main issue he thinks needs to be addressed efficiently, the war that America is experiencing right now. Congressman Rangel addresses the uncertainty the leaders of America have about the war, the horrors of sending young men to the battlefield against terrorists, as well as the past events that have spurred this war on.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hon. Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative, 15th Congressional District
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am