This edition: Keith WrightTweet
Original tape date: September 28, 2004.
Host Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits own with Assemblyman Keith Wright to talk about the budget crisis in New York State. They discuss the budget crisis in- depth, honing in on the politicians most involved with this budget process, how the state government is still functioning without a proper budget, and also how previous budgets have been seen as “big-spending” budgets as compared to the current de-facto budget which is being extended from the previous year’s budget.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Keith Wright NYS Assemblyman, 70th AD
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Thursday, January 25 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 4:30am