This edition: Chester Higgins, Jr., photographer, New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: December 20, 2004.
On this episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown sits down with Chester Higgins, Jr., who is a renown photographer and author. They discuss Mr. Higgins' new book, specifically looking at the presence of spirits within his own life and how he was inspired to write his book, as well as talk about Mr. Higgins' famous pictures and the process that he goes through to create them.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Chester Higgins, Jr. Photographer
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am