This edition: Chester Higgins, Jr., photographer, New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: December 20, 2004.
On this episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown sits down with Chester Higgins, Jr., who is a renown photographer and author. They discuss Mr. Higgins' new book, specifically looking at the presence of spirits within his own life and how he was inspired to write his book, as well as talk about Mr. Higgins' famous pictures and the process that he goes through to create them.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Chester Higgins, Jr. Photographer
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am