This edition: Percy Sutton, on the legacy of Rosa ParksTweet
Original tape date: November 1, 2005.
Dr. Brown invites legendary Percy Sutton to join him in discussing the life and legacy of Rosa Parks. Rosa Parks was an extremely influential leader and activist within the Civil Rights Movement, sparking the movement with her famous actions on a segregated public transit bus. They also focus the courage and determination Rosa Parks contributed to the Civil Rights Movement.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Percy E. Sutton Chair-Emeritus, Inner City Broadcasting Co.
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am