This edition: Percy Sutton, on the legacy of Rosa ParksTweet
Original tape date: November 1, 2005.
Dr. Brown invites legendary Percy Sutton to join him in discussing the life and legacy of Rosa Parks. Rosa Parks was an extremely influential leader and activist within the Civil Rights Movement, sparking the movement with her famous actions on a segregated public transit bus. They also focus the courage and determination Rosa Parks contributed to the Civil Rights Movement.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Percy E. Sutton Chair-Emeritus, Inner City Broadcasting Co.
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am