This edition: Hazel Dukes, New York State NAACPTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2005.
Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down and talks with Hazel Dukes, who is the President of the New York State NAACP. The NAACP is an association made to ensure the economic, political, social and educational equality of rights of colored people. They discuss the changes in leadership of the National NAACP, the successes this association has had in winning equality of rights for all colored people and also the past and present obstacles faced by the NAACP.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hazel Dukes President, NYS Conference, NAACP
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am