This edition: Ted Shaw, Director/Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense FundTweet
Original tape date: January 10, 2006.
Roscoe Brown is joined by Ted Shaw, director/counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, as they discuss the origins of Martin Luther King Jr. Day as well as progress in the African American community.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule