This edition: Ted Shaw, Director/Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense FundTweet
Original tape date: January 10, 2006.
Roscoe Brown is joined by Ted Shaw, director/counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, as they discuss the origins of Martin Luther King Jr. Day as well as progress in the African American community.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am