This edition: Keith Wright, Assemblyman, 70th A.D. New YorkTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2006.
Host Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. sits down with Keith Wright, Assemblyman of the District of Harlem, on tonight’s show. They discuss the coming power shift of the New York State Governor, the various political stances seen throughout politics on the federal and local levels, and also the various issues being faced within politics, such as the death penalty and determinant prison sentencing.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Keith Wright NYS Assemblyman, 70th AD
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am