This edition: Keith Wright, Assemblyman, 70th A.D. New YorkTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2006.
Host Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. sits down with Keith Wright, Assemblyman of the District of Harlem, on tonight’s show. They discuss the coming power shift of the New York State Governor, the various political stances seen throughout politics on the federal and local levels, and also the various issues being faced within politics, such as the death penalty and determinant prison sentencing.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Keith L.T. Wright NYS Assemblyman, 70th AD
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am