This edition: Keith Wright, Assemblyman, 70th A.D. New YorkTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2006.
Host Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. sits down with Keith Wright, Assemblyman of the District of Harlem, on tonight’s show. They discuss the coming power shift of the New York State Governor, the various political stances seen throughout politics on the federal and local levels, and also the various issues being faced within politics, such as the death penalty and determinant prison sentencing.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Keith L.T. Wright NYS Assemblyman, 70th AD
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 17 - 4:30am
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Thursday, May 3 - 4:30am
- Thursday, May 10 - 4:30am
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Thursday, April 26 - 4:30am