This edition: Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee AirmanTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
On March 29, 2007, President Bush presented the Tuskegee Airmen a Congressional Medal for their service, sacrifice and contribution to this country.
Dr. Roscoe Brown is joined by fellow Tuskegee Airman, Col. Lee Archer as they discuss this memorial day and chapter in their life that opened the door for many African Americans.
Lee Archer Former Vice President, Tuskegee Airmen Ace
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- Elinor Tatum, Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News, "Who is Telling Your Story?"
- Tuesday, June 25 - 5:30am
- Black Politics in NYC
- Tuesday, July 2 - 5:30am
- Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues
- Tuesday, July 9 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am