This edition: Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee AirmanTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
On March 29, 2007, President Bush presented the Tuskegee Airmen a Congressional Medal for their service, sacrifice and contribution to this country.
Dr. Roscoe Brown is joined by fellow Tuskegee Airman, Col. Lee Archer as they discuss this memorial day and chapter in their life that opened the door for many African Americans.
Lee Archer Former Vice President, Tuskegee Airmen Ace
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Thursday, August 23 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 30 - 4:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 16 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am