This edition: Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee AirmanTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
On March 29, 2007, President Bush presented the Tuskegee Airmen a Congressional Medal for their service, sacrifice and contribution to this country.
Dr. Roscoe Brown is joined by fellow Tuskegee Airman, Col. Lee Archer as they discuss this memorial day and chapter in their life that opened the door for many African Americans.
Lee Archer Former Vice President, Tuskegee Airmen Ace
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Thursday, January 25 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 4:30am