This edition: Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee AirmanTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
On March 29, 2007, President Bush presented the Tuskegee Airmen a Congressional Medal for their service, sacrifice and contribution to this country.
Dr. Roscoe Brown is joined by fellow Tuskegee Airman, Col. Lee Archer as they discuss this memorial day and chapter in their life that opened the door for many African Americans.
Lee Archer Former Vice President, Tuskegee Airmen Ace
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Tuesday, March 26 - 5:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Tuesday, April 2 - 5:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Tuesday, April 9 - 5:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Tuesday, April 16 - 5:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Tuesday, March 19 - 5:30am
- William Greaves, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 12 - 5:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Tuesday, March 5 - 5:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Tuesday, February 26 - 5:30am