This edition: Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee AirmanTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
On March 29, 2007, President Bush presented the Tuskegee Airmen a Congressional Medal for their service, sacrifice and contribution to this country.
Dr. Roscoe Brown is joined by fellow Tuskegee Airman, Col. Lee Archer as they discuss this memorial day and chapter in their life that opened the door for many African Americans.
Lee Archer Former Vice President, Tuskegee Airmen Ace
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Tuesday, January 29 - 5:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Tuesday, February 5 - 5:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Tuesday, February 12 - 5:30am
- FUBU - The Collection
- Tuesday, February 19 - 5:30am
- Diedra Harris-Kelley, Co-Director, Romare Bearden Foundation, Reflecting on the Life & Works of Romare Bearden
- Tuesday, January 22 - 5:30am
- A Conversation with Shirley Stewart Farmer
- Tuesday, January 15 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am