This edition: William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess GroupTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. sits down with William H. Burgess III, President of the The Burgess Group, on tonight’s show. The Burgess Group is a retained executive search firm specializing in the consumer product goods and service industries. Their goal is to place good people into executive positions in corporate America. The Burgess Group has impeccable connections and has placed many exceptional African Americans within the many industries in New York City.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William H. Burgess President, The Burgess Group
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am