This edition: Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"Tweet
Original tape date: October 10, 2007.
Dr. Claudia Lynn thomas joins us this week on African American Legends to discuss her autobiography, "God Spare LIfe".
Dr. Thomas states in her book that her life can be "perceived as a series of three major storms". Fighting through life's struggles as an African American woman and facing sickness in her body just gives you a bit of insight as to how she fought her way to become the first African American female orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas Author, “God Spare Life”
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am