This edition: Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"Tweet
Original tape date: October 10, 2007.
Dr. Claudia Lynn thomas joins us this week on African American Legends to discuss her autobiography, "God Spare LIfe".
Dr. Thomas states in her book that her life can be "perceived as a series of three major storms". Fighting through life's struggles as an African American woman and facing sickness in her body just gives you a bit of insight as to how she fought her way to become the first African American female orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas Author, “God Spare Life”
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Tuesday, April 23 - 5:30am