This edition: Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"Tweet
Original tape date: October 10, 2007.
Dr. Claudia Lynn thomas joins us this week on African American Legends to discuss her autobiography, "God Spare LIfe".
Dr. Thomas states in her book that her life can be "perceived as a series of three major storms". Fighting through life's struggles as an African American woman and facing sickness in her body just gives you a bit of insight as to how she fought her way to become the first African American female orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas Author, “God Spare Life”
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Thursday, August 23 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 30 - 4:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 16 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am