This edition: Debra Fraser-Howze, CEO, National Black Leardership Commision on AIDSTweet
Original tape date: October 30, 2007.
Join us this week on African-American Legends, where Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. is joined by Debra Fraser-Howze, CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS.
Find out what steps are being taken to bring more awareness to the communities and who is becomimg involved.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Ms. Debra Fraser-Howze President and CEO, Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am