This edition: Debra Fraser-Howze, CEO, National Black Leardership Commision on AIDSTweet
Original tape date: October 30, 2007.
Join us this week on African-American Legends, where Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. is joined by Debra Fraser-Howze, CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS.
Find out what steps are being taken to bring more awareness to the communities and who is becomimg involved.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Ms. Debra Fraser-Howze President and CEO, Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am