This edition: Darwin Davis, CEO of New York Urban LeagueTweet
Original tape date: January 30, 2008.
On this episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down Darwin Davis, the CEO of New York Urban League. The New York Urban League’s main goals are to fix education,and employment, as well as alleviating racism in everyday life. On today’s episode they discuss the publication, “The State of Back New York” and the New York Urban League’s combined work with the Black Equity Alliance, which is a group that looks into equity issues in economic development, social development and education, with similar influences and goals as the New York Urban League.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Darwin Davis Senior Vice-President, Equitable Life
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am