This edition: Earl Monroe, NY Knicks Legend & Hall of Famer, "Still Making Magic Happen"Tweet
Original tape date: May 20, 2008.
Join Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. as he sits down with Earl "The Pearl" Monroe to talk about the film he co-produced "Black Magic", a film about African-Americans in basketball and in the black colleges. They discuss the motivations behind the film and what Monroe is trying to accomplish by making the film.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Earl Monroe NY Knicks Legend & Hall of Famer
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- A Conversation with Shirley Stewart Farmer
- Tuesday, January 15 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am