This edition: Kevin Wardally, political consultant, Bill Lynch AssociatesTweet
Original tape date: February 18, 2009.
On this episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with Kevin Wardally, who is a political consultant at Bill Lynch Associates. They look at the challenges that President Obama will face now that he is president, specifically the American economy, and its effects on the World economy. They also discuss the racial economic divide within America, the great strides African Americans are making within politics, and the benefits of having a diverse political administration for New York City, and also for the federal government.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Kevin P. Wardally Senior Vice President for Political and Goverment Affairs, Bill Lynch Associates, LLC
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am