This edition: Ted Shaw, Professor of Law, Columbia University, on "Equality, Liberty and Justice"Tweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2009.
On tonight’s episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with Ted Shaw who is a Professor at Law at Columbia University. They look at the nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court and the impact she will have on the Court, and also the country. They also look at racial and ethnic biases within our country today.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Tuesday, March 26 - 5:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Tuesday, April 2 - 5:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Tuesday, April 9 - 5:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Tuesday, April 16 - 5:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Tuesday, March 19 - 5:30am
- William Greaves, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 12 - 5:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Tuesday, March 5 - 5:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Tuesday, February 26 - 5:30am