This edition: Ted Shaw, Professor of Law, Columbia University, on "Equality, Liberty and Justice"Tweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2009.
On tonight’s episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with Ted Shaw who is a Professor at Law at Columbia University. They look at the nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court and the impact she will have on the Court, and also the country. They also look at racial and ethnic biases within our country today.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am