This edition: Ted Shaw, Professor of Law, Columbia University, on "Equality, Liberty and Justice"Tweet
Original tape date: June 9, 2009.
On tonight’s episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with Ted Shaw who is a Professor at Law at Columbia University. They look at the nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court and the impact she will have on the Court, and also the country. They also look at racial and ethnic biases within our country today.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Associate Director, Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am