This edition: Dorothy Worrell, Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children and Family Services, "Saving Our Children"Tweet
Original tape date: September 18, 2009.
Over the years, the Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children & Family Services has reunited many children with their birth parents, help place orphans in over 70 homes and assist families in distress.
This week, Dr. Brown speaks with Dorothy Worrell to discuss the history of this center and their plans to continue changing lives in the future of many.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dorothy Worrell Executive Director, Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children & Family Services
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am