This edition: Dorothy Worrell, Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children and Family Services, "Saving Our Children"Tweet
Original tape date: September 18, 2009.
Over the years, the Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children & Family Services has reunited many children with their birth parents, help place orphans in over 70 homes and assist families in distress.
This week, Dr. Brown speaks with Dorothy Worrell to discuss the history of this center and their plans to continue changing lives in the future of many.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dorothy Worrell Executive Director, Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children & Family Services
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am