This edition: Dorothy Worrell, Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children and Family Services, "Saving Our Children"Tweet
Original tape date: September 18, 2009.
Over the years, the Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children & Family Services has reunited many children with their birth parents, help place orphans in over 70 homes and assist families in distress.
This week, Dr. Brown speaks with Dorothy Worrell to discuss the history of this center and their plans to continue changing lives in the future of many.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dorothy Worrell Executive Director, Harlem Dowling West Side Center for Children & Family Services
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Thursday, January 25 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 4:30am