This edition: Elinor Tatum, Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News, "Who is Telling Your Story?"Tweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2009.
On December 4, 1909, the first issue of the The Amsterdam News went out and 100 years later, it is now considered to be one of "New York's largest and most influential Black-owned and operated business institutions". Join Dr. Brown as he discusses the history and future of the New York Amsterdam News with its Publisher, Elinor Tatum.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Elinor Tatum Publisher & Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am