This edition: Elinor Tatum, Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News, "Who is Telling Your Story?"Tweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2009.
On December 4, 1909, the first issue of the The Amsterdam News went out and 100 years later, it is now considered to be one of "New York's largest and most influential Black-owned and operated business institutions". Join Dr. Brown as he discusses the history and future of the New York Amsterdam News with its Publisher, Elinor Tatum.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Elinor Tatum Publisher & Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am