This edition: Elinor Tatum, Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News, "Who is Telling Your Story?"Tweet
Original tape date: October 20, 2009.
On December 4, 1909, the first issue of the The Amsterdam News went out and 100 years later, it is now considered to be one of "New York's largest and most influential Black-owned and operated business institutions". Join Dr. Brown as he discusses the history and future of the New York Amsterdam News with its Publisher, Elinor Tatum.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Elinor Tatum Publisher & Editor in Chief, New York Amsterdam News
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am