This edition: C. Virginia Fields, Pres./CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDSTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2009.
On this episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with C. Virginia Fields who is the President and CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS. They discuss the influential leaders responsible for beginning the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, the efforts being taken in order to educate, mobilize and empower local leaders to fight challenges due to AIDS within the African American culture, and the social implications AIDS has had within the past and present.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
C. Virginia Fields President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am