This edition: Thelma Dye, Executive Director/CEO, Northside Center for Child DevelopmentTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2009.
Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. talks with Thelma Dye, the Executive Director/CEO of Northside Center for Child Development, about their 60th year in groundbreaking service for the education, mental and emotional health of young children and their families.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Thelma Dye Executive director, Northside Center for Child Development
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am