This edition: Walter Dean Myers, author, "Lockdown"Tweet
Original tape date: January 25, 2010.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by author, Walter Dean Myers.
Walter Dean Myers has written over 90 books, placing him on the NY Times best seller's list and winning him numerous awards. Raised in Harlem, Myers uses his life experiences to give a voice to his works. Tune in to hear more about this author and his latest work, "Lockdown".
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Walter Dean Myers Author
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule