This edition: Walter Dean Myers, author, "Lockdown"Tweet
Original tape date: January 25, 2010.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by author, Walter Dean Myers.
Walter Dean Myers has written over 90 books, placing him on the NY Times best seller's list and winning him numerous awards. Raised in Harlem, Myers uses his life experiences to give a voice to his works. Tune in to hear more about this author and his latest work, "Lockdown".
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Walter Dean Myers Author
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am