This edition: Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong FoundationTweet
Original tape date: March 8, 2010.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by the Executive Director of the Stay Strong Foundation, Jennifer Jones and author and CEO of the Terrie Williams Agency, Terrie M. Williams.
The Stay Strong Foundation is focused on motivating a "change toward social acceptance about depression" and decreasing the "negative attitudes and stigma that surround it". The ad features empowering testimonies from all walks of life.
Dr. Brown also discusses with Terrie Williams her latest work, "Black Pain: It Just Looks Like We're Not Hurting".
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Jennifer Jones The Stay Strong Foundation
Terrie Williams President , Terrie Williams Agency
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am