This edition: Floyd Layne, basketball legendTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2010.
On tonight’s episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with basketball legend Floyd Layne. They discuss the importance of Mr. Layne’s 1950 season and how they were able to rise up as underdogs and succeed within the tournament.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
FLoyd Layne Basketball Legend
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am