This edition: C. Virginia Fields, Pres./CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, "Looking for the Cure"Tweet
Original tape date: September 23, 2010.
HIV/AIDS have been a major cause of death in Black America. On July 13, 2010, President Barack Obama issued his HIV/AIDS Strategy. Tune in this week as Dr. Brown is joined by
C. Virgnia Fields, President and CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS to discuss this issue.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
C. Virginia Fields President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am