This edition: C. Virginia Fields, Pres./CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, "Looking for the Cure"Tweet
Original tape date: September 23, 2010.
HIV/AIDS have been a major cause of death in Black America. On July 13, 2010, President Barack Obama issued his HIV/AIDS Strategy. Tune in this week as Dr. Brown is joined by
C. Virgnia Fields, President and CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS to discuss this issue.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
C. Virginia Fields President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am