This edition: C. Virginia Fields, Pres./CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, "Looking for the Cure"Tweet
Original tape date: September 23, 2010.
HIV/AIDS have been a major cause of death in Black America. On July 13, 2010, President Barack Obama issued his HIV/AIDS Strategy. Tune in this week as Dr. Brown is joined by
C. Virgnia Fields, President and CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS to discuss this issue.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
C. Virginia Fields President & CEO, National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Thursday, January 25 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 4:30am