This edition: Thelma Dye, Northside Center for Child Development, "Investing In Our Future"Tweet
Original tape date: October 19, 2010.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Thelma Dye, Executive Director for the Northside Center for Child Development.
Find out more about the Head Start program and all that the Northside Center for Child Development offers in bringing quality education and support to families.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Thelma Dye Executive director, Northside Center for Child Development
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am