This edition: William C. Rhoden, New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: November 24, 2010.
New York Times sports columnist William C. Rhoden discusses the state of African American athletes and coaches at the college and professional level. Topics honed in on are the importance of the quarterback position in football, the intrinsic racism within our society, and the allocation of power between races in America and South Africa.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William C. Rhoden Sports Columnist, New York Times
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am