This edition: William C. Rhoden, New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: November 24, 2010.
New York Times sports columnist William C. Rhoden discusses the state of African American athletes and coaches at the college and professional level. Topics honed in on are the importance of the quarterback position in football, the intrinsic racism within our society, and the allocation of power between races in America and South Africa.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William C. Rhoden Sports Columnist, New York Times
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am