This edition: William C. Rhoden, New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: November 24, 2010.
New York Times sports columnist William C. Rhoden discusses the state of African American athletes and coaches at the college and professional level. Topics honed in on are the importance of the quarterback position in football, the intrinsic racism within our society, and the allocation of power between races in America and South Africa.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William C. Rhoden Sports Columnist, New York Times
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am