This edition: Dr. William L. Pollard, President, Medgar Evers College/CUNY, Keeping the Dream AliveTweet
Original tape date: March 7, 2011.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. William L. Pollard, President of Medgar Evers College.
Tune in to hear more about the launch of the Community Justice Program that will provide educational support for the formerly incarcerated and at-risk individuals and Dr. Pollard's dream to celebrate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King beyond January and Black History Month.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. William L. Pollard President, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Thursday, January 25 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 4:30am