This edition: Dr. William L. Pollard, President, Medgar Evers College/CUNY, Keeping the Dream AliveTweet
Original tape date: March 7, 2011.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. William L. Pollard, President of Medgar Evers College.
Tune in to hear more about the launch of the Community Justice Program that will provide educational support for the formerly incarcerated and at-risk individuals and Dr. Pollard's dream to celebrate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King beyond January and Black History Month.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. William L. Pollard President, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am