This edition: Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld, Selling The BrandTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2011.
Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld Group discusses the world of advertising with Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr.
UniWorld is the longest-standing multicultural marketing agency in the country with an array of clients such as Ford, The Home Depot, AARP and Colgate-Palmolive, to name a few.
Perhaps you have seen their work and even purchased a product based on their ad. Watch to hear more from the Chairman and CEO behind UniWorld.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Byron Lewis Chairman, Uniworld, Inc.
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am