This edition: Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld, Selling The BrandTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2011.
Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld Group discusses the world of advertising with Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr.
UniWorld is the longest-standing multicultural marketing agency in the country with an array of clients such as Ford, The Home Depot, AARP and Colgate-Palmolive, to name a few.
Perhaps you have seen their work and even purchased a product based on their ad. Watch to hear more from the Chairman and CEO behind UniWorld.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Byron Lewis Chairman, Uniworld, Inc.
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am