This edition: Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld, Selling The BrandTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2011.
Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld Group discusses the world of advertising with Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr.
UniWorld is the longest-standing multicultural marketing agency in the country with an array of clients such as Ford, The Home Depot, AARP and Colgate-Palmolive, to name a few.
Perhaps you have seen their work and even purchased a product based on their ad. Watch to hear more from the Chairman and CEO behind UniWorld.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Byron Lewis Chairman, Uniworld, Inc.
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am