This edition: Della Britton Baeza, Pres. & CEO, The Jackie Robinson FoundationTweet
Original tape date: May 19, 2011.
Della Britton Baeza, President & CEO of The Jackie Robinson Foundations joins Dr. Roscoe C. Brown to discuss the future of the Foundation.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation serves as a vehicle to perpetuate the memory of Jackie Robinson through the advancement of higher education among underserved populations.
The program offers professional and peer mentoring, internships, leadership training and an array of opportunities.
Della Britton Baeza President & CEO, The Jackie Robinson Foundation
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am