This edition: Della Britton Baeza, Pres. & CEO, The Jackie Robinson FoundationTweet
Original tape date: May 19, 2011.
Della Britton Baeza, President & CEO of The Jackie Robinson Foundations joins Dr. Roscoe C. Brown to discuss the future of the Foundation.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation serves as a vehicle to perpetuate the memory of Jackie Robinson through the advancement of higher education among underserved populations.
The program offers professional and peer mentoring, internships, leadership training and an array of opportunities.
Della Britton Baeza President & CEO, The Jackie Robinson Foundation
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am