This edition: Della Britton Baeza, Pres. & CEO, The Jackie Robinson FoundationTweet
Original tape date: May 19, 2011.
Della Britton Baeza, President & CEO of The Jackie Robinson Foundations joins Dr. Roscoe C. Brown to discuss the future of the Foundation.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation serves as a vehicle to perpetuate the memory of Jackie Robinson through the advancement of higher education among underserved populations.
The program offers professional and peer mentoring, internships, leadership training and an array of opportunities.
Della Britton Baeza President & CEO, The Jackie Robinson Foundation
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am