This edition: A Conversation with Shirley Stewart FarmerTweet
Original tape date: June 10, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown sits down with attorney, singer, composer and actress, Shirley Stewart Farmer. They discuss her childhood growing up in Chicago, how she became interested in singing and acting, difficulties she faced on her journey, and what caused her to also choose to practice law and her experiences during her interesting legal career.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Shirley Stewart Farmer Attorney/Singer
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am