This edition: Phylicia Rashad, actress, Who Am I?Tweet
Original tape date: October 5, 2011.
First aired: October 17, 2011.
In this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown sits down with renowned actress Phylicia Rashad, as they discuss how Ms. Rashad became interested in becoming an actress, some of the difficulties she faced getting into the acting industry, and memorable experiences from her career as an actress.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Phylicia Rashad Actress
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am