This edition: Dr. Jeff Gardere, Consulting Psychologist, Harlem DowlingTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 7, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. Jeff Gardere, the Consulting Psychologist for Harlem Dowling. They discuss the creation of Harlem Dowling, an organization that has been contributing to the black community for 175 years, as well as the services and care the organization provides and the personal connection Mr. Gardere has made to the children he’s assisted through his work at Harlem Dowling.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Jeff Gardere Consulting Psychologist, Harlem Downling
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am