This edition: Dr. Jeff Gardere, Consulting Psychologist, Harlem DowlingTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 7, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. Jeff Gardere, the Consulting Psychologist for Harlem Dowling. They discuss the creation of Harlem Dowling, an organization that has been contributing to the black community for 175 years, as well as the services and care the organization provides and the personal connection Mr. Gardere has made to the children he’s assisted through his work at Harlem Dowling.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Jeff Gardere Consulting Psychologist, Harlem Downling
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Tuesday, March 26 - 5:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Tuesday, April 2 - 5:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Tuesday, April 9 - 5:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Tuesday, April 16 - 5:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Tuesday, April 23 - 5:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Tuesday, March 19 - 5:30am
- William Greaves, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 12 - 5:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Tuesday, March 5 - 5:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Tuesday, February 26 - 5:30am