This edition: Dr. Jeff Gardere, Consulting Psychologist, Harlem DowlingTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 7, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. Jeff Gardere, the Consulting Psychologist for Harlem Dowling. They discuss the creation of Harlem Dowling, an organization that has been contributing to the black community for 175 years, as well as the services and care the organization provides and the personal connection Mr. Gardere has made to the children he’s assisted through his work at Harlem Dowling.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Jeff Gardere Consulting Psychologist, Harlem Downling
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am