This edition: Aaron McCargo, Food Network's chef, The Flavor and The PassionTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 14, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by the Food Network’s “Big Daddy’s House” chef, Aaron McCargo. They discuss his passion for cooking, how he became interested in food and being a chef, and the path he took to becoming a top chef on the Food Network.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Aaron McCargo, Jr. Chef, Food Network
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am