This edition: Aaron McCargo, Food Network's chef, The Flavor and The PassionTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 14, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by the Food Network’s “Big Daddy’s House” chef, Aaron McCargo. They discuss his passion for cooking, how he became interested in food and being a chef, and the path he took to becoming a top chef on the Food Network.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Aaron McCargo, Jr. Chef, Food Network
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am