This edition: Aaron McCargo, Food Network's chef, The Flavor and The PassionTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 14, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by the Food Network’s “Big Daddy’s House” chef, Aaron McCargo. They discuss his passion for cooking, how he became interested in food and being a chef, and the path he took to becoming a top chef on the Food Network.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Aaron McCargo, Jr. Chef, Food Network
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am