This edition: Cheryl Williams, Associate University Dean of Special Programs, "The Seek Program"
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 21, 2011.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. is joined by Cheryl Willliams, Associate University Dean of Special Programs to discuss CUNY'S Seek Program, which was recently renamed the "Percy E. Sutton Seek Program".
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Cheryl Williams Associate University Dean of Special Programs, CUNY
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Monday, May 27 - 8:30am, 2:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 6:00pm
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Monday, June 3 - 8:30am, 2:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 6:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 6:00pm
- Aaron McCargo, Food Network's chef, The Flavor and The Passion
- Monday, May 20 - 8:30am, 2:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 6:00pm
- Phylicia Rashad, actress, Who Am I?
- Monday, May 13 - 8:30am, 2:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 6:00pm
- Madaha Kinsey-Lamb, Executive Director, Mind Builders, Expanding the Mind
- Monday, May 6 - 8:30am, 2:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 11 - 6:00pm
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Monday, April 29 - 8:30am, 2:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday, May 4 - 6:00pm
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Saturday, April 27 - 6:00pm