This edition: Cheryl Williams, Associate University Dean of Special Programs, "The Seek Program"Tweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 21, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Cheryl Williams, Associate University Dean of Special Programs. They discuss CUNY’s Seek Program, recently renamed the “Percy E. Sutton Seek Program”, and talk about the opportunities the program provides to high school students, the history of programs like this and why the need for these programs and the services they provide are still relevant today.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Cheryl Williams Associate University Dean of Special Programs, CUNY
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am