This edition: Dr. Khalil Muhammad, director, Schomburg Center for Research in Black CultureTweet
Original tape date: February 2, 2012.
First aired: February 6, 2012.
In this edition of African American Legends, Dr. Brown sits down with Dr. Khalil Muhammed, Director of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, as they discuss how he became the Director of the Schomburg Center, the leading center for the research of Black culture. They also talk about the future of the Center and it’s growing involvement in the community with the goal of promoting interest and educational benefits to the youth in regards to Black History.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Khalil Gibran Muhammad Director, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am