This edition: Ted Shaw, Professor, Columbia University, Does the Law Have a Color?Tweet
Original tape date: February 2, 2012.
First aired: February 13, 2012.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Columbia University Law Professor, Ted Shaw, as they talk about the most memorable Civil Rights cases Professor Shaw has handled over the years, the effects those cases have had on African American rights, the issue of race in regards to police stop and frisk policies and the effect of drugs on black and Latino communities.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Professor, Columbia University
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am