This edition: Ted Shaw, Professor, Columbia University, Does the Law Have a Color?Tweet
Original tape date: February 2, 2012.
First aired: February 13, 2012.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Columbia University Law Professor, Ted Shaw, as they talk about the most memorable Civil Rights cases Professor Shaw has handled over the years, the effects those cases have had on African American rights, the issue of race in regards to police stop and frisk policies and the effect of drugs on black and Latino communities.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Professor, Columbia University
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 14 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Thursday, May 31 - 4:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 4:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Thursday, May 24 - 4:30am