This edition: Ted Shaw, Professor, Columbia University, Does the Law Have a Color?Tweet
Original tape date: February 2, 2012.
First aired: February 13, 2012.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Columbia University Law Professor, Ted Shaw, as they talk about the most memorable Civil Rights cases Professor Shaw has handled over the years, the effects those cases have had on African American rights, the issue of race in regards to police stop and frisk policies and the effect of drugs on black and Latino communities.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Prof. Ted Shaw Professor, Columbia University
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Thursday, December 14 - 4:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Thursday, November 30 - 4:30am
- Thursday, December 7 - 4:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Thursday, November 16 - 4:30am
- Thursday, November 23 - 4:30am