This edition: Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"Tweet
Original tape date: March 12, 2012.
First aired: April 2, 2012.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown sits down with Yvette L. Campbell, President & CEO of The Harlem School of the Arts, to discuss how the school enriches the lives of many through world-class training in the arts. They also talk about the school’s history, as well as the specific programs that are offered at the school and what each of them offers the students.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Yvette Campbell Executive Director, Harlem School of the Arts
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Thursday, April 19 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am