This edition: Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"Tweet
Original tape date: September 14, 2012.
First aired: September 24, 2012.
Dr. Brown is joined by Jae Gardner, Founder & CEO of The Ivy Key, a tutoring company based in Manhattan that provides Ivy League tutelage to standardized test preparation. Tune in to this episode of African American Legends to find out what Harvard graduate, Jae Gardner shares to be the key that he is providing to students in grades K-12.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Jae Gardner Founder & CEO, The Ivy Key
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Thursday, January 25 - 4:30am
- Thursday, February 1 - 4:30am