This edition: One Hundred Black Men... Celebrating 50 Years!Tweet
Original tape date: January 25, 2013.
First aired: February 4, 2013.
In this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Fitzgerald Miller, President of One Hundred Black Men.
One Hundred Black Men began in New York in 1963. Tune in to find out what this organization is about, their Eagle Academy and what they are doing and have done that will forever change the face of black social, economic and political empowerment.
On February 21, 2013, One Hundred Black Men, Inc. will be hosting their 50th Anniversary Benefit Gala.
For more information, please visit their website, www.ohbm.org or call 212-777-7070.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Fitzgerald Miller President, One Hundred Black Men
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Thursday, March 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 29 - 4:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Thursday, April 5 - 4:30am
- Thursday, April 12 - 4:30am
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Thursday, March 8 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 4:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Thursday, February 22 - 4:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 4:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Thursday, February 15 - 4:30am