This edition: Sheena Wright, Pres. & CEO, United Way of New York City, "A Solution to Your Problem"Tweet
Original tape date: February 7, 2013.
First aired: February 18, 2013.
Achieving income stability, educational success and good health is what United Way of New York City is about. Tune in this week as Dr. Brown is joined by President and C.E.O, Sheena Wright to discuss how United Way is attempting to meet the needs of people in NYC.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Sheena Wright President & CEO, United Way of New York City
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am