This edition: Chester Higgins, Jr., photographer, "Capturing the Spirit"Tweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2013.
First aired: April 1, 2013.
In this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Photographer, Chester Higgins Jr. Mr. Higgins shares that one of the secrets in capturing a great picture is connecting the spirit to the eye and heart. Tune in to hear what inspired Chester Higgins Jr. to write his new book, "Echo of the Spirit" and where he ventured last to capture priceless and breathtaking photos. To see more of Chester Higgins Jr's work, please visit, www.chesterhiggins.com
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Chester Higgins, Jr. Photographer/Author, The New York Times
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Tuesday, April 23 - 5:30am
- Lloyd C. Grant, publisher of KIP Business Report
- Tuesday, April 16 - 5:30am
- State Senator, David Paterson
- Tuesday, April 9 - 5:30am
- Priorities for New Yorkers of African Descent during the Bloomberg Administration
- Tuesday, April 2 - 5:30am
- After Football Guest: George Martin, former Executive Director, NFL Alumni Association
- Tuesday, March 26 - 5:30am