Latest edition: Season 2/Episode #6
First aired: February 15, 2018.
In this episode: Stress; Preventing Alzheimer's disease; Foot and toenail fungus; CRE - hospital infections; Atrial Fibrillation; Bad oral health. The physicians are from renowned Medical Centers across the United States and discuss prevention, symptoms, current treatments and therapies as well as sharing their personal patient stories of success.
- Season 2/Episode #8
- Thursday, March 15 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 17 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 18 - 7:30am
- Season 2/Episode #7
- Thursday, March 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 3 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 4 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 6 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Season 2/Episode #6
- Saturday, February 17 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 18 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 20 - 7:00am, 1:00pm