This edition: Legacy of the Great Plains: Sioux Indian Wars
The Northern Great Plains stretch from Minnesota in the east to the Rocky Mountains in the West. During the 19th century, this vast land of prairie grass and buffalo was the domain of the Sioux Indian Nation . . . a nation that would soon be at the heart of the Plains Indian wars. Sites include: Pipestone National Monument (Minnesota), Little Bighorn Battle Site National Monument (Montana).
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Geologic West: The Pacific Northwest's Ring of Fire
- Saturday, December 2 - 11:05pm
- The Historic South: Civil War and the Confederacy
- Friday, November 24 - 6:00am, 12:00pm