This edition: The Ritual Art of NepalTweet
Original tape date: December 18, 2017.
First aired: May 26, 2018.
"The Ritual Art of Nepal" features the Metropolitan Museum exhibition "Crowns of the Vajra Masters: Ritual Art of Nepal". The Asian art curator John Guy gives a brief tour; five beautiful priest crowns, and other ritual Art objects are highlighted. He details the unique Buddhist tradition in the Kathmandu Valley, related to the lost Buddhism of Ancient India.
John Guy Curator, South and Southeast Asian Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Chinese Hardstone Carving in the Qing Dynasty 大都会清代玉雕
- Sunday, February 24 - 2:20pm
- Chinese Landscape Paintings at the Metropolitan Museum
- Friday, February 1 - 10:20pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 6:20am
- Nedjemankh and His Gilded Coffin
- Thursday, January 17 - 10:50pm
- Friday, January 18 - 7:50am, 1:50pm
- Saturday, January 19 - 4:35pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 3:45pm
- Monday, January 21 - 9:20pm
- Tuesday, January 22 - 3:50pm
- Thursday, January 24 - 3:20am
- Saturday, January 26 - 10:20am
- Sunday, January 27 - 5:20pm
- Friday, February 1 - 3:15am
- Friday, February 15 - 6:50am, 12:50pm, 10:20pm