This edition: June 2016Tweet
Original tape date: June 1, 2016.
First aired: June 10, 2016.
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson hosts this month's Arts in the City at the fabled Strand Bookstore.
Pat Collins reports upon the best of Broadway this summer.
Barry Mitchell interviews Oscar winning actor Joel Grey about his new memoir.
Lisa Beth Kovetz pays a visit to choreographer Dave Parker as he prepares for The Bang Group’s 21st anniversary gala.
Donna Hanover takes us on a tour of the new Tom Sachs: Tea Ceremony Exhibit at the Noguchi Museum. She talks with the artist Tom Sachs, and Dakon Hart and Jenny Dixon from the Noguchi Museum.
Tinabeth Piña meets Magic Ming the only self described paper portrait cutter in the world!
Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson visits Extreme Kids & Crew which empowers children with disabilities and their families through the arts, movement and play.
Where can you can find secret gardens in New York City? Carol Anne Riddell tells us about five beautiful places.
Also, learn about great places to visit this summer: Storm King Art Center and Isaac Mizrahi: An Unruly History at the Jewish Museum.
Chelsea Ainsworth Dancer/Teacher/Director, Arts On Site
José Caceres Subway Commuter
Caitlin Cassaro Executive Director, Extreme Kids & Crew
Jenny Dixon Museum Director, Noguchi Museum
Justin Gressley Parent
Joel Grey Actor/Director
Dakin Hart Senior Curator, Noguchi Museum
Jeffrey Kazin Founder/Principal Dancer/Director, The Bang Group
Ming Liang Lu Master Paper Portrait Cutter
Jamie Luft Parent
Simone Norman Subway Commuter
Dave Parker Founder/Choreographer/Director, The Bang Group
Tom Sachs Artist
- December 2017
- Saturday, December 16 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 17 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, December 26 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 27 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 30 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 31 - 8:30am
- Season 5/Episode #5
- Tuesday, January 9 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 - 6:00pm
- December 2017
- Tuesday, December 12 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Tang Shipwreck in New York
- Monday, December 4 - 6:50am, 12:50pm, 10:50pm
- Saturday, December 9 - 4:50pm
- Chinese Art of the Qin and Han Dynasties in New York
- Saturday, November 18 - 2:50am
- November 2017
- Wednesday, November 15 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 8:30am
- Tuesday, November 28 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 3 - 8:30am